1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we reflect the following data below: the company holder of the website is Omnirooms Travel Online, S.L. (from now on referred to as Omnirooms), located in Lomo San Lázaro street, edif. 8, local 24 - 35019 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands (Spain), C.I.F.: B76224948, registered in the Las Palmas Trade Registry, in Business Register, Volume 2112, Book 0, Page 140, Sheet GC-49714, Inscription 1. Contact: email@example.com
2. USERS: El Access and/or use of the websites of Omnirooms gives the condition of USER, accepting from such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. Such conditions apply regardless of the enforceable General Conditions of the Contract.
3. WEBSITE USE: www.omnirooms.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “contents) on the Internet belonging to Omnirooms or its licensors, to which the USER can have the access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of this Site. This responsibility extends to any registration needed to access to certain services or contents. When registering, the USER must provide true and lawful information. Following this registration, the USER may be provided a password which he will be responsible, pledging to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The USER commits to make proper use of the content and services that Omnirooms offers through its Site included, but not limited to: not to use them for (i) engaging activities which are illegal, or against good faith or public order (ii) broadcasting racist, xenophobic, illegally pornographic, apology of terrorism or against human rights contents or propaganda, (iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems of Omnirooms, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage, (iv) trying to access using email accounts of other users and then changing or manipulation their messages. Omnirooms reserves the right to remove any comments ad contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of individuals, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order and safety or, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Omnirooms is not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Omnirooms complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 of Protection of Personal Data in the Real Decreto 1720/2007 of December 21 in which the Regulations of development of the Organic Law and any other legislation currently in force at any time and enforces proper use and handling o the USER’s personal data. So, along with each personal data request form, in the services the USER can ask to Omnirooms, Omnirooms will inform the USER about the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the data processing in each case, informing him/her about the responsibility on the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, the purpose of data processing and communications to third parties if it is done. Moreover, Omnirooms advises that enforces the Law 34/2002 of July 11, concerning Services of the Information Society and the Electronic Commerce and will ask the USER’s consent to use his/her mail with final purposes at all times.
5. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: Omnirooms by itself or as an assignee owns all industrial and intellectual property rights of www.omnirooms.com, as well as the items they contain (images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, materials selection, computer programs needed for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Omnirooms or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication are specifically prohibited, including any means of using all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of Omnirooms. The USER commits to respect the industrial and intellectual property rights owned by Omnirooms. The USER can view the Site items and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of his/her computer or any other storage hardware, provided it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The USER shall not remove, alter, neglect or manipulate any protection device or security system installed in the pages of Omnirooms.
6. WARRANTY AND RESPONSIBILITY EXCLUSION: Omnirooms is not responsible under any circumstances for damages of any kind that could result, including: errors or omissions in the content, unavailability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malware, despite having adopted all the necessary technological means to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Omnirooms reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any modifications it deems appropriate in its website, being able to change, delete or add content and services provided as well as the way in which they are presented or located in the website.
8. LINKS: In case the the website links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Omnirooms will not exercise any control over such sites and contents. Under no circumstances Omnirooms shall be liable for any contents of any link belonging to other websites, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these links or hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, fusion or partnership with the connected entities.
10. GENERAL ASPECTS: Omnirooms will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its website by exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Omnirooms can modify at any time the conditions specified here, duly publishing them as are here. The validity of these conditions will be based on its exposure and are valid until they are modified by others properly published.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Omnirooms and the USER will be ruled by the current Spanish legislation and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.